TrainingIn-company training to improve your skills in data analysis, presentation and communication.
- How to analyze data visually and find patterns, trends and outliers.
- How to go from meaningless data to meaningful, interactive and attractive dashboards.
- How to present data to different stakeholders with different backgrounds (finance, business, marketing, technology, etc.)
Our courses are tailor-made. We will work together to design the course that best fits the needs of your organization.
The course may include one or more of the following topics, or others.
Data visualization fundamentals
Visual analysis of data
Data storytelling: persuade with data by turning it into stories
Dashboard design and implementation
Design and development of apps based on data
Marketing Analytics: data analysis and visualization for marketeers
Data journalism: data analysis and visualization for journalists
Business Analytics: data analysis and visualization for business
We are data analysis and visualization professionals. Our courses are practical, focused on the real challenges that you face everyday.
We follow a careful process to design your course. These are the main steps:
- We talk and decide together the contents of the course
- We prepare the course contents with real cases of your company, if possible with your own data and software tools
- We teach the course in-company or at our own facilities
- We send you all course materials in a digital format
All courses can be followed up with support or coaching, in order to solve any questions or take the learning experience to the next level.
The company that hires Pere Rovira, or the person that has him as a teacher, will not be disappointedAdrian Segovia
Who do we train?
We train all kinds of companies and organizations, for instance: media agencies, e-commerce, media, universities, NGOs, governments, mobile apps, advertising and communication agencies, consulting companies, technology companies, etc.
Course attendants usually come from the following backgrounds: analysts, marketing & communication professionals, consultants, researchers, journalists, teachers, etc. In general, anybody that needs to obtain knowledge from data, and present it in a way that is clear, efficient and persuasive.